ViVo Industrial is our specialist online marketing service for industrial companies.
Over the past 10 years we have learned a couple of really important things:
1. Industrial companies tend to be REALLY great clients. They are the companies who may not get all of the fancy media coverage, but they really are at the core of what makes the economy tick. We LOVE working with companies in industrial sectors.
2. We are REALLY good at delivering results for industrial companies. This is because we have the experience and expertise of understanding exactly what industrial businesses require from an online marketing perspective.
Our first client from the industrial sector really came about by accident.
We were approached to develop a website for a company who were (although they didn’t know it) about to make every mistake in the book when it comes to setting up a website.
- They had zero idea of what their clients were actually searching for online (they thought they knew, but our hard data showed them to be incorrect)
- They had a plan to develop a website but didn’t really have a clear goal as to what that website’s business function should be (they just felt they ‘needed’ a website but they didn’t have a clearly defined plan as to how that website would add to their bottom line).
From our point of view we were able to really help them achieve some incredible performance results.
1. We were able to go away and do the market research on their behalf (at no cost – we did and still do this for free)
2. We were able to come back and recommend a strategy designed to actually bring in new business via their website, rather than simply build them a website which would, in effect, have ended up as a needlessly expensive waste of time, effort and money
3. As a result of the website we created, they were able to totally dominate their market sector and they have picked up new contracts worth thousands.
How pleased were they?
Well, they were happy enough with us that they were willing to let us name them and give details as to how we put their plan together step by step.
The company is Amberol Ltd. They are a UK-based manufacturer of self watering planters – they are at no 1 in Google when anyone searches for ‘self watering planters’ (of which there are currently 8,100 per month!) – so let us pose a rhetorical question:
If Amberol Ltd had a simple, corporate website with company news and some press releases, how likely is it that they would be appearing at no 1 in Google for the search term ‘self watering planters’? Secondly, if 8,100 people per month are searching for self watering planters and our client is at no 1 in Google for that exact term with the exact match domain name, how many of those 8,100 people per month would you expect to be engaging with our client?
As you can see, our method is certainly not rocket science – but it is hugely effective and produces BIG results.
They came to us wanting a new company website. Their idea was to use the site as a means to put up company news and generally act as a platform for them to communicate with their existing clients.
Our response was to ask them what they believed their potential NEW clients would be searching for online.
They gave us some search terms and we did the research (we have access to exceptionally powerful online market research system and – more importantly – people with the experience and skill level to use it effectively).
We returned our report to them and were able to show, conclusively, that the search terms that they thought their clients would be looking for, they actually weren’t.
We presented them with a clearly defined, highly targeted list of search terms that were being conducted each month that precisely matched the industrial products and services in their portfolio.
We then acquired an ‘exact match’ domain name, built a professional, lead generating website and pushed it to the very top of the search engines in a very short amount of time.
- Within just four weeks, new business leads were coming in.
- After the first year, new, high value contracts had been won PURELY on the back of the website we created.
- After the second year, new business was still flowing in.
- After the third year, the client commissioned us to repeat the process for a brand new product line.
- Within just a few months of the new site we created, they were winning very large overseas contracts.
It’s like that old marketing adage of ‘fishing where the fish are’.
We have the tools to find out exactly where the ‘fish’ are and we take enormous delight and professional pride in delivering results using our skills, working with industrial businesses.
Whilst we do create local marketing plans for all types of businesses, we have learned very quickly that an industrial business who may only win a few new contracts per year on the back of their website, is likely to be picking up new business with a VERY high value per contract in contrast to, say, a local hairdressing salon or an electrician. We get a real kick out of that, because the methods we use to propel those companies to the top of the market is – pretty much – exactly the same!
If you run an industrial type business, drop us a line and tell us a bit about your company and we will do the market research for you for FREE – completely without obligation. We will present you with a proposal and some options and we’ll even give you a guide as to how many sales leads you could expect to generate.
If you decided to hire us to execute your online / web development strategy – we’d be delighted to hear from you.